Cauldron Estate and Distillery is the newest and most exciting destination on Tamborine Mountain. Located in the Hartley Road Winery Precinct, Cauldron Estate is an 18-acre property with beautiful established vineyards and lush green meadows perfect for picnics, lawn games or kicking back for an afternoon of R&R.
Our Estate and Distillery’s namesake Witches Falls National Park boasts basalt column cliffs, rocky outcrops, and waterfalls as a legacy of the volcanic eruptions around Mt Warning 23 million years ago. Tamborine Mountain hosts 85 percent of all animal species and 65 percent of all plant species found in the City of Gold Coast area, and acts as a constant inspiration for our artisan spirits made right here on the mountain.
We produce and serve unique Queensland inspired beverages including our award winning Five To Five Gin range. Enjoy a day in our picturesque vineyard, sample one of our drinks from the bar, or participate in one of our locally inspired memorable experiences.
- Enjoy our locally made spirits or drinks from the Cauldron Bar – a prohibition inspired cocktail bar
- Relish our mountain inspired bar food and picnic hampers (coming soon)
- Book into our Gin School – and make your own bottle of gin in our distillery to take home (coming soon)
- Reserve you place for Sip N Paint – enjoy an art class and make your own masterpiece while sipping your favourite drink. Enquire now!
- Bring along a picnic rug or camp chairs and sprawl out amongst the vineyards
- Enjoy our complimentary lawn games with family and friends
- Relax to live music during our special events (check website or socials for details)